Dates: July 19 – 28
Hours: noon to close
Various Locations: Tim Hortons North Stage, Rig Hand East Patio & Caesar Bar, Ribfest, South Stage, Food & Beer Market in Hall E
K-Days has partnered with Alberta Small Brewers Association to exclusively serve locally crafted beer! 30 different breweries, 51 different beer and ciders – all Alberta curated – coming your way!
Whether you’re chowing down on some delicious BBQ ribs, watching the feature show or enjoying live entertainment on one of the K-Days stages, a delicious, cold, locally crafted beverage will always be within your reach.
Rig Hand East Patio & Caesar Bar
It’s Canada’s drink made with Alberta made Spirits – and it’s found at the Rig Hand East Patio & Caesar Bar! Step into a Caesar lovers paradise by choosing your spirit from Rig Hand Distillery, including:
- Potato Vodka
- Garlic Vodka
- Bar M Whisky
- Bucking Bull Spiced Brum
- Sugar Beet Brum
- Ghost Brum
- London Fog Dry Gin
Pay on your phone with Crowdblink*
Buy $40 and get $10 on us!
- Download the Crowdblink Patron app, search K-Days
- Create an account and/or login
- Load $40 (or more) and receive an extra $10
- When making your purchase, scan your Crowdblink app
* Crowdblink is accepted at all K-Days full-service locations which include the Tim Hortons North Stage, Rig Hand East Patio and South Stage (excluding Ribfest). Funds remaining on Crowdblink are non-refundable.