Fundraising Opportunity Through K-Days Ticket Sales for Non-Profit Groups
Get your whole organization involved – Sell 500 tickets and make $2,500 for your group!
Fundraising for your non-profit organization has never been easier! Get $5 for every general admission ticket you sell to the 2019 K-Days.
This program is open to Alberta non-profit organizations. It’s a simple and effective turn-key fundraiser for your organization!
To take full advantage of this great opportunity:
- Complete the short application below. Deadline to apply is Monday, July 1.
- Once approved, we’ll provide you a ticket link and tracking code to send to your supporters to use for online ticket purchases.
- Create your own ad to attach to your social media posts, newsletters and other digital communications to help sell tickets.
- You must sell a minimum of 100 tickets.
- After K-Days, your organization will receive a cheque*.
- If you prefer to sell hard tickets, they must be pre-purchased and are available at a discounted rate – minimum purchase is 100 tickets.
*If you sell under 100 tickets, no cheque will be issued.
For more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org