Deadline to apply is June 23.
General Eligibility Requirements
Applicant must have submitted a video audition to perform in the K-Days Talent Search. A DVD video or YouTube link showcasing a recent performance or routine of the applicant is required at the time of application. This video will be treated confidentially, used for judging purposes only and will not be returned.
Students applying for this scholarship must be registered in a Musical, Fine Art, Vocal, Dance, or Drama post-secondary program.
To be eligible, you must meet one of the following requirements:
- Be enrolled in a full course load (e.g. 30 units of course weight) between September 2017 and April 2018 or
- If taking less than a full course load, must have accumulated the equivalent of a full normal course load by the end of August 2017.
This scholarship is offered contingent upon the applicant proceeding in their programs at a post-secondary institution and is payable only when students are in full-time attendance at their institution. Northlands requires proof of acceptance from the institution prior to September 2017.
- Once a video audition to perform at the K-Days Talent Search has been submitted, please proceed to complete the online application. Please ensure all required fields and questions are filled out.
- Applications must be received no later than 4:30 p.m. on June 23, 2017. Late applications will not be accepted.
- Please notify Northlands of any changes regarding the information contained in this application.
- At time of selection, applicant will be required to submit proof of enrollment and registration of classes for their upcoming year to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you to all applicants. The 2017 scholarship application is now closed.