Onsite and need some help or extra info?
|Guest Services Booths||noon to midnight||Main Gate Entrances & Edmonton EXPO Centre or Text 587.416.0166|
|Lost Kid Centre||noon to midnight||Edmonton EXPO Centre, in front of Hall E
(Hall E1-E2 Gallery Rooms)
|Shine FM Mothers’ Area||noon to midnight*||Edmonton EXPO Centre, in Hall B (noon – 10 p.m.)* and Midway in Kiddieland (noon – midnight)|
|Item Drop-Off||noon to
|Edmonton EXPO Centre, outside of Hall F
(F2 Show Office)
|Lost & Found||noon to midnight||Edmonton EXPO Centre, outside of Hall F
(F2 Show Office)
|Northlands Store||noon to
|Edmonton EXPO Centre – Food Court|
|Wheelchair & Stroller Rentals||Edmonton EXPO Centre (near Hall A Entrance) Midway Grounds: Location Number 503 (Near 116 Avenue Entrance)|
|CO-OP Taxi Line||CO-OP Taxi-Line on the North and South side of the K-Days Grounds. Phone: 780.425.2525|
|Northlands Security Services||Daily, 24-hours||Edmonton EXPO Centre (Between Halls E & F)|
|Edmonton Police Services||Noon to 1 a.m.||Edmonton EXPO Centre (Between Halls E & F)|
Guest Services Booths
Lost Kids Centre
The Lost Kids Centre involves Northlands staff and volunteers working together to provide a safe, temporary care location for lost persons. Lost persons are immediately escorted to the Lost Kids Centre to await pick-up from parents or guardians. Anyone reporting a missing person must also come to the Lost Kids Centre where the proper steps will be taken to locate the missing person. Northlands volunteers will be at the gates handing out stickers to put on your children in the event that they get separated from you, so be sure to fill out the contact information on the sticker so we can get you back with your child as quickly as possible. Stickers are also available at all Guest Services Booths and the Lost Kids Centre location.
Escape the rush of the Midway in this private parents-only furnished tent reserved for breast-feeding, diaper changing and other important parental needs. There are two locations: Edmonton EXPO Centre, in Hall C (noon – 10 p.m.) and on the Midway in Kiddieland (noon – midnight).
You can drop-off your items at the F2 Show office for $5 (per check-in) and pick it up at the end of the day before leaving the grounds.
Lost and Found
Need sunscreen? How about a rain poncho or umbrella? A K-Days shirt? We got them here for you at our store in the Edmonton EXPO Centre food court!
The K-Days site is paved and includes ramps and elevators to provide maximum possible accessibility. Northlands Park Racetrack & Casino has elevator access inside the main east entrance and the Edmonton EXPO Centre has elevator access on the south end of the building. All public parking lots are wheelchair and stroller accessible as are all of our gate entrances. Gate locations are: South Northlands Park Gate, 116th Avenue Gate, 118th Avenue Gate and North Pedway Gate (LRT).
Wheelchair & Stroller Rentals
Location: Edmonton EXPO Centre (near Hall A Entrance) Midway Grounds: Location Number 503 Near 116 Avenue Entrance There are a limited numbers of wheelchairs and strollers available for rent. ACT/UCT Edmonton South
- Wheelchair Rental: $5/hour
- Stroller Rental: $3-5/hour
- Wagon: $5/hour
Need a Taxi?
A CO-OP Taxi-Line will be positioned on the North and South side of the K-Days Grounds for your convenience.
The following are restricted items and not permitted on the Northlands grounds or venues (Northlands Coliseum, Edmonton EXPO Centre and Northlands Park Racetrack & Casino):
- Any mechanically enhanced noise making devices, specifically air horns with sirens
- Gang affiliated clothing
- In-Line skates
- Laser pointers
- Marking devices (graffiti)
- Motorized vehicles (except mobility aids)
- Offensive clothing and material
- Or any item deemed to be illegal or potentially hazardous to other guests
- Pets (excluding Service Dogs)
- Professional camera or recording devices
- Remote control vehicles including unmanned aerial vehicles
- Reusable water bottles that are EMPTY of all liquid can be brought through security. You can refill your water bottle on-grounds. Water bottles and other non-alcoholic beverages are accepted through the gates only when they are sealed and have not been opened.
- Selfie sticks
- Spiked or studded jewelry or belts
- Unauthorized advertising
- Weapons and dangerous devices of any type such as firearms, explosives, stun guns, handcuffs, clubs, batons, martial arts instruments, knives, tools, etc.
- Any item Venue Management or Security deems, in their absolute discretion, to be a safety or security concern.
Northlands Security Services
Edmonton Police Service
Just outside the Northlands Security Staff area, the Edmonton Police Service area is staffed from noon to 1:00 am. From there they offer assistance and provide a visible security presence.