What will you see in TechLife?
Following the success of its first year, TechLife is getting bigger and better! The focus continues to be on innovation with the intent to increase product awareness, knowledge and demonstrate use, all in a professional displayed consumer environment.
The Pavilion will include interactive and learning experiences such as:
- Showcasing emerging technologies throughout spanned industries
- Robotic games and demonstrations
- Local inventors and innovators
- Projections, interactive screens and other touch applications
- Interactive Technology
Dates of Operation: July 22–31, 2016
Location: Edmonton EXPO Centre, Hall A
Hours of Operation: noon – 10 p.m.
How did TechLife do its first year?
60% Overall Awareness
46% Attendance (54% male, 46% female)
68% Attended more than once
55% Attended in Groups of Two
53% Of attendees had children
TechLife Exhibitors include corporations, local innovators, educational institutions and everything in between. Below are some of the exhibitors that participated in 2014:
- Edmonton New Technology Society
- Glenrose Rehabilitation Centre
- Opcom Robotics
- Shore 2 Shore Automation
- Startup Edmonton
- University of Alberta